[Or_rainbow] Ritual competition

Karen Smith duckvilleusa at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 22:29:00 PST 2017

Hello Oregon Rainbow,

The entry forms for the ritual competition are now on the website. This year, since some of you may be in school later than usual due to making up days for bad weather, it is ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT that you indicate on your forms when you will be arriving in Pendleton.

 If you are a Grand Officer and you know that you will not be in Pendleton on Wednesday, June 21st by noon, please let us know ASAP or on your form.

If you are not a Grand Officer and want to participate in Ritual Competition and you won't be able to be in Pendleton before 3 PM on Thursday, June 22, I may be able to visit your assembly prior to Grand Assembly to have you participate.  To be perfectly clear, this will only be offered to girls that can't be in Pendleton before 3 PM on Thursday due to SCHOOL obligations, you must be planning to attend Grand Assembly and it is offered for THIS YEAR ONLY. Please let me know ASAP so that I can work with your Mother Advisors on a date for me to visit.

If your assembly/district is planning on participating in the team competition, please be sure that your entire team will be able to be in Pendleton by 5 PM on Wednesday. Due to the various practices and meetings on Thursday, the only time we have available for team competition is Wednesday afternoon/ evening.

We will try our best to work with the various issues that this winters weather has caused regarding the end of the school year.

As always, if you have any questions,  please don't hesitate to ask.

Rainbow love,
Karen Smith
PGWA and Co-Director of Ritual Competition

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A