[Or_rainbow] Shared Photo Album for Rainbow!

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Mar 9 17:33:43 PST 2017

Hello everyone

Oregon Rainbow is going to try out a new approach to photo sharing! We all have pictures from events this year and we have several girls that are attempting to make scrapbooks and hopefully more that will do the same if we can make photos readily available for download. A big thanks to Albert Martinez and Emily Wheelbarger for providing us with server space for these photos. Thank you to Mrs. Rollman for providing us this opportunity to try something new as well.

Here is how this will work (see attached for full details):                1) use the link provided below to upload your photos to a dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/request/5zv2KY6b7EWgYsTWE3HC
                                                                                                                                2) have your photos for each event in one download. So you can have a folder with all of your GWA Reception photos and upload the entire thing or individual photos of your choosing.
                                                                                                                                3) Once you have your event photos uploaded. The site requested your first name, last name, and email.
                                                                                                                                                First name = EVENT NAME
                                                                                                                                                Last Name = your last name
                                                                                                                                                email = your email
                                                                                                                                4) hit send and I will then compile each event into folders (the first name being the event will be VERY helpful with this)
                                                                                                                                5) Sherilynn will let Albert know when there are folders to upload to the Photo Site
                                                                                                                                6) Once uploaded, more photos will be available on Albert and Emily's website under a password protected section just for us! Thank you Emily and Albert!
                                                                                                                                7) as soon as we are all setup, Sherilynn will send a web address and password to the Mother Advisors to share with their assemblies. This will not be blasted on our normal email blast.
                                                                                                                                                **if anyone that would like this information can ask me and I will share. It is just a way to try and control things until we get a good grip on how this will work.

We really hope everyone will share photos and help our girls create some beautiful scrapbooks for Grand Assembly this season! Take photos! Share those Photos! Let's make memories we all can enjoy for years to come!

Thank you!
Sherilynn Mobley
Mother Advisor - Mt. Scott Assembly

Sherilynn Mobley | Customer Advocate
GPI-ROSE CITY: 900 SE Tech Center Drive; Vancouver, WA 98683
O: 360-448-2012 | C: 503-969-9541
sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com<mailto:sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D03EDF.56B33A80]

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
― Dr. Seuss<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/61105.Dr_Seuss>, The Lorax<http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/886002>