[Or_rainbow] Team competition clarification

Karen Smith duckvilleusa at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:40:24 PDT 2017

Dear girls,

It has been brought to my attention that I need to clarify something about the team competition. If your team includes a Grand Line Officer, she may not do that particular part for team competition. Also, if your team has won first place in the past you can use the same girls on your team but they must do a different part.

The use of a candidate is not required but if you'll be using one please indicate it on your entry form so we can be sure to have enough ribbons and participation certificates.

I hope this clears up some things.

Rainbow love,
Karen Smith
PGWA & Co-Director Ritual Competition