[Or_rainbow] Thanks from Harmony Assembly—Free Shipping on all $40+ orders!

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Nov 2 13:15:46 PDT 2017

Harmony is raising money for Allyssa's service project! If you are looking for a nice gift for the Holidays, look no further!
Thank you Harmony Assembly

Hurry, Free Shipping Offer ends Sunday, November 5th! <http://links.yankeecandle.mkt5024.com/ctt?kn=4&ms=NTUyNjg2MTIS1&r=MzAzNzE2NjcwODA4S0&b=0&j=MTI4MDE1NTQzMgS2&mt=1&rt=0>

[Yankee Candle Fundraising]<http://links.yankeecandle.mkt5024.com/ctt?kn=8&ms=NTUyNjg2MTIS1&r=MzAzNzE2NjcwODA4S0&b=0&j=MTI4MDE1NTQzMgS2&mt=1&rt=0>

[FREE SHIPPING with $40 order!]<http://links.yankeecandle.mkt5024.com/ctt?kn=7&ms=NTUyNjg2MTIS1&r=MzAzNzE2NjcwODA4S0&b=0&j=MTI4MDE1NTQzMgS2&mt=1&rt=0>

Harmony Assembly

[FREE SHIPPING with $40 order!]<http://links.yankeecandle.mkt5024.com/ctt?kn=12&ms=NTUyNjg2MTIS1&r=MzAzNzE2NjcwODA4S0&b=0&j=MTI4MDE1NTQzMgS2&mt=1&rt=0>

[500+ items available online!]<http://links.yankeecandle.mkt5024.com/ctt?kn=10&ms=NTUyNjg2MTIS1&r=MzAzNzE2NjcwODA4S0&b=0&j=MTI4MDE1NTQzMgS2&mt=1&rt=0>

The Yankee Candle Company, 16 Yankee Candle Way, South Deerfield, MA 01373

Our discounts are here to help you get even more fragrances and accents into your home—try something new today!
All of our discounts are applied to qualifying items on a prorated basis, which is shown on your receipt. That means if you return it for a refund you’ll receive the discounted (prorated) amount you actually paid, rather than the full price of the item before it was discounted. Some restrictions do apply and, as always, our discounts cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers. Discounts are valid in our US stores only, and prices may vary in Canadian stores. Price adjustments cannot be made on previous purchases. If you need an explanation, just ask any sales associate in our stores for help with these details. Or, if a store isn’t convenient, contact us directly through the several options listed below. We really do want to make this easy so you can enjoy as many candles, fragrances and accents as you like. Free shipping is available regularly on orders of $100 or more and in special promotions at other order total thresholds—it applies to our Economy Shipping service within the 48 contiguous states.
Ready and Waiting to Help You.
Contact us by phone: 1-800-243-1776. We’re available Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 11:00pm, Sat & Sun: 9:00am – 9:00pm Eastern Time.
Contact us by email: info at yankeecandle.com<http://links.yankeecandle.mkt5024.com/ctt?kn=2&ms=NTUyNjg2MTIS1&r=MzAzNzE2NjcwODA4S0&b=0&j=MTI4MDE1NTQzMgS2&mt=1&rt=0>.
Contact us by mail: The Yankee Candle Company, Attn: Customer Service, 16 Yankee Candle Way, South Deerfield, MA 01373.
To ensure delivery add YankeeCandleEmail at yccmail.yankeecandle.com<http://links.yankeecandle.mkt5024.com/ctt?kn=11&ms=NTUyNjg2MTIS1&r=MzAzNzE2NjcwODA4S0&b=0&j=MTI4MDE1NTQzMgS2&mt=1&rt=0> to your address book.
The Yankee Candle Company
Attn: Customer Service
PO Box 110
16 Yankee Candle Way