[Or_rainbow] Chief Rabban Dinner Servers needed

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Mon Nov 13 20:49:02 PST 2017

Hello all

We have been requested by the Al Kader Shrine Chief Rabban to serve at a dinner this Saturday night (11//18) at the Wilsonville Shrine Center. We have 5 girls so far with a chaperone but need at least 3-4 more girls to assist.

Dress attire is black or dark pants with a white top. If long hair, please pull it back in a ponytail or away from your face.

We need servers there at 6pm to serve. If you can help, please contact Mrs. Rollman at TLRollman at MSN.com<mailto:TLRollman at MSN.com>

Thank you!
Sherilynn Mobley
State Mother Advisor