[Or_rainbow] Holiday Volunteers needed

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Tue Nov 21 19:49:01 PST 2017

Hello everyone

Just wanted to get the word out that we have a few opportunities coming up this Saturday for volunteering.

Shrine Center in Wilsonville from 10am-2pm is the Kids Christmas Party for the community. They could use volunteers to help with passing out candy canes after Santa visits, and other activities throughout the center. There will be live reindeer and lots of fun in helping share the joy of Christmas with the neighborhood. If you would like to help, please RSVP to Sherilynn at mobley at mac.com<mailto:mobley at mac.com>

Shriners Hospital at 11am - there is limited space so RSVP quickly with Sherilynn at mobley at mac.com<mailto:mobley at mac.com> as there are only 12 spots left to help trim the trees and deck the halls at the hospital for the kids this season with the Daughters of the Nile. We will be helping to put up 18 trees in various themes throughout the hospital.

If we fill up at the Hospital and/or finish a little early we can head down to help at the Shrine Center with cleanup too!

Please let me know as soon as you can and RSVP to me at mobley at mac.com<mailto:mobley at mac.com> since I will be on Jury Duty tomorrow and out of the office. Thank you!

Sherilynn

I will be on Jury Duty on Wednesday. Our facilities will be closed on Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving. We will return on Monday, 11/27. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sherilynn Mobley | Customer Advocate
GPI-ROSE CITY: 900 SE Tech Center Drive; Vancouver, WA 98683
O: 360-448-2012 | C: 503-969-9541
sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com<mailto:sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D03EDF.56B33A80]

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
― Dr. Seuss<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/61105.Dr_Seuss>, The Lorax<http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/886002>