[Or_rainbow] Christmas Party and ABATE Toy Run

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Mon Nov 27 12:35:33 PST 2017

Hello Oregon Rainbow!

This Saturday is the ABATE Toy Run, volunteers are needed to help great the bikers, and sort toys. We have been asked to be at the hospital by 11:30. Bikers will be arriving at 12:30 and this will last until about 2pm. Please carpool as best you can as there is not a lot of parking available with all of the ABATE and other volunteers attending. You can park at Lents Lodge and shuffle up in less cars if that helps.

Following the Toy Run is our Christmas Party at Lents Lodge, bring your whole Assembly, it’s not just for the Grand Officers.
Wear your ugliest sweater. If you would like to participate in the White Elephant gift exchange, there is a $5 limit. There will be games and fun.
We are asking assemblies to bring desert like items, (cookies, Cupcakes, etc.) and also items for our Friendship Soup.
                We will have a base, so bring things including but not limited to: beans, veggies, meat, or cheese.
This will start at approx. 2pm but if you arrive a little earlier there will be people at the lodge to greet you.

I hope to see you all there!
Allyssa Calhoun, GWA