[Or_rainbow] Adult Training Schedule and Topics

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Fri Aug 3 19:49:05 PDT 2018

All,

Attached you will find a PDF of the schedule for the Adult Training on August 11th.  You will notice it is not a youth protection training; however if you have questions regarding youth protection they can be asked during portions of this training.

Please RSVP as soon as possible to insure enough copies of the handouts are provided for everyone.  E-mail malika.gillette at gmail.com<mailto:malika.gillette at gmail.com> if you plan on attending.

If you cannot attend we are hoping to make the slides presented and resources provided available to everyone afterward, but it is always better to be a part of the discussion in person so we hope everyone can attend.

Please feel free to call, text or email with questions,

Malika Gillette
Chair, SEC
503-939-3642
malika.gillette at gmail.com<mailto:malika.gillette at gmail.com>