[Or_rainbow] Oregon Rainbow Printed Rosters for Sale

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Mon Aug 13 14:38:33 PDT 2018

We have a limited number of already printed Rosters for this year for sale.  If you want one the cost is $3.00. If you want me to mail a copy to you add $1.00.  Otherwise I'll have them at the Grand Worthy Advisor Reception the first Saturday in October. Please email orj.dole at gmail.com<mailto:orj.dole at gmail.com> or text 503.333.0594 with your name and Assembly - first come first served to get your name on a copy.

Thanks, Janice Dole