[Or_rainbow] Peacock Lane and Movie - this Sunday

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Dec 20 17:45:12 PST 2018

Who is planning to attend the Peacock Lane fun this Sunday, 12/23 starting at Lents Lodge we will gather and snack a bit before we head out to Peacock Lane for the festive lights. We will then head back over to the lodge to drink hot cocoa, snack some more and watch the Grinch.

Please do RSVP so we know how much food to bring for the evening of fun.
Thank you!
Sherilynn

[cid:5dc625e0-6c7a-44a8-835a-4b10b1e5fcdf at namprd05.prod.outlook.com]

Sherilynn Mobley