[Or_rainbow] Oregon Rainbow Website updates

Grant Mobley mobley at mac.com
Sat Feb 17 11:37:25 PST 2018

Hello Oregon Rainbow!

2018 Pushing the Limits Grand Assembly information is up on the website and can be located at http://oregonrainbow.org/registration.html Please find your forms and let’s get excitement building towards a wonderful Grand Assembly in June.

You can also find the Social Media Draft and the Strategic Plan Paper Survey at our website link: http://oregonrainbow.org/policy.html so please take a moment and read through the Social Media Policy and provide feedback to the SEC on this policy. They also want to hear your voice on the Strategic Survey and the paper form can be downloaded at the website or go online and fill one out at survey at oregonrainbow.org <mailto:survey at oregonrainbow.org>

We hope to see you in our Rainbow journeys in the next few weeks! Northwest OV is next Saturday, 2/24 in St. Helens and DJR follows the next weekend on March 3rd.

Rainbow Hugs,
Sherilynn Mobley
SMA