[Or_rainbow] Cherry Assembly - helpers needed

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Mon Feb 19 08:26:07 PST 2018

Hi everyone,
According to our Pledge Mom, Amanda Anglin, she has 3 to 5 girls who are pledge and Rainbow age who could come to  our next meeting. We are looking to have an open meeting to share with them what we do. We are in need of some girls to help fill our stations. Attached is an open invitation to attend any of our meetings to help us re-grown. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Ariel