[Or_rainbow] Upcoming Youth Protection Training

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Fri Jun 1 16:42:53 PDT 2018

Hello!

Don't forget we have youth protection training opportunities coming up in the next few weeks:

*Tomorrow, Saturday June 2nd 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm Modules 5 - 7 at Corvallis Masonic Lodge

*Saturday June 9th  at Woodburn Masonic Lodge
Modules 1-4 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Modules 5-7 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
You may attend only the modules you need.

*Wednesday June 20th 7:30 - 9:00 pm Modules 5 - 7  in the Oregon Trail Room at the Pendleton Red Lion

Malika Gillette
Chair, SEC

P.S. If you participate in youth protection training outside of those listed above don't forget to e-mail tlrollman at msn.com<mailto:tlrollman at msn.com> and malika.gillette at gmail.com<mailto:malika.gillette at gmail.com> so that your certification status can be updated.  We are trying to get as many people Adult Worker and/or Chaperone certified as possible by June 15th.