[Or_rainbow] Membership Growth Team

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Wed Jun 6 08:12:01 PDT 2018

LETS WORK TOGETHER TO HELP OREGON RAINBOW GROW!

For anyone who missed our launch announcement at the last OV. We are so excited about the implementation of Oregon's first Membership Growth Team! The team will shape the future of Oregon Rainbow by outlining programs for our growth and success. If you would like to share your voice and be a part of this awesome process please send a letter of interest of any length outlining why you want to be a part of the team to tlrollman at msn.com<mailto:tlrollman at msn.com> and orrainbowsec at gmail.com<mailto:orrainbowsec at gmail.com> by June 15th. That deadline is only days away. We are looking for both youth and adult members of the team.

Teri Rollman