[Or_rainbow] Trophies/plaques

Karen Smith duckvilleusa at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:36:43 PDT 2018

Hello everyone!

Two weeks from today at this time (3:30 PM) we will be wrapping up ritual competition and getting ready to assign places. If you or your assembly won a traveling trophy or plaque last year, please have it engraved and return it to us at Grand Assembly.  You can either return it to us personally or place it on the table in the East behind the GWA.

I know most of you are finishing up school in this next week but when you have a spare moment study up and practice those lectures that you signed up for. Please don't leave it until you're on your way to Pendleton.

See you in two weeks!

Karen Smith
Co-director of Ritual Competition

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A