[Or_rainbow] Ritual Competition schedule

Karen Smith duckvilleusa at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:37:54 PDT 2018

Hello once again! Attached you will find the Ritual Competition schedules for both Wednesday and Thursday next week. If your competition time does not work for you please let us know ASAP. Since we are now required to have another adult present in the competition rooms we thought that assigning a competition time to each assembly on Thursday would make things easier for everyone. The adult choir director will release girls from choir practice according to their posted times, or whenever the previous group returns. Chaperones and non choir members, please meet your choir girls at the competition rooms. Chaperones do not need to be from each individual assembly, they just need to be YPP trained adults. Who you provide to chaperone is up to you, but please be prompt, if not a few minutes early in case your girls get released ahead of the scheduled time. We cannot and will not allow a girl to compete without another adult present. We will be finishing up individual competition at the same time as team competition, therefore you will need to provide a chaperone for both rooms. We will start those competitions at 5:30 or ASAP after the OES installation.  We really appreciate your help and cooperation in making all of this work for everyone!

We will see you next week.

Karen and Cheryl
Co-directors of Ritual Competition

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A