[Or_rainbow] Service Hours, SMS

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Wed Jun 13 10:59:06 PDT 2018

Hello Oregon Rainbow!

It's just ONE WEEK until we head to Pendleton. Are you ready??

I have received Service Hours from many individuals and assemblies, but keep them coming! This is for bragging rights!

In addition, applications are on line for 2018/19 State Miss Service and State Service Team. Don't miss your chance to participate in promoting service, participating in service, and developing mad team skills!
Please submit via the web portal (http://oregonrainbow.org/service.html) or by email (cozy4short at yahoo.com<mailto:cozy4short at yahoo.com>) by noon, June 19.

Thank you!

Cosette Rees
Lane Transit District
Director of Customer and Specialized Services
P: 541-682-6751 | C: 541-501-9399 | TTY: 7-1-1
Contact us at ltd.org<http://www.ltd.org/contactus.html>