[Or_rainbow] One more thing

Karen Smith duckvilleusa at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:26:04 PDT 2018

Hello again, hopefully this is my last correspondence before Grand Assembly, but no promises. 😉

For Thursday's competition, please allow your Grand Choir girls to go ahead of non choir girls so that they may get back to their practice as quickly as possible.

For both days, remind your competition chaperones that they are observers only. All prompting will be done by either Cheryl or myself. Please leave all rituals and ceremony print outs outside of the competition rooms. As always the girls' lectures and score sheets will be available for the Mother Advisor's to pickup at the Grand Recorder's desk after opening session Thursday night.

Of course if you have any questions please let me know.

See you next week!
Karen Smith
Co-Director of Ritual Competition