[Or_rainbow] Summer Travel Opportunities

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Tue Jun 26 10:11:38 PDT 2018

Hello everyone

We have some great travel opportunities coming up for Oregon Rainbow that anyone interested is welcome to attend.

WA/ID Grand Assembly is coming up Friday, 7/13 through Sunday 7/16. If you are interested in attending, please contact Mrs. Jennifer Thornburgh no later than this Friday, 6/29, to be added to our travel list. You will need to fill out the registration and medical forms and turn in this week. The costs will be dependent on how many attend and if we can fill rooms with 4 people. It will be between $225-275. Contact Mrs. Thornburgh at jterrn at aol.com<mailto:jterrn at aol.com> for reservations and Becca Mobley will be sharing updates on activities soon to those that plan to attend.

7/29 is DJR Fun Day at Oaks Park sponsored by Grand Lodge - more info to come soon.

East/West Shrine Game in Baker City. Traveling over Thursday, 8/2 with a reception for the Queens/Co-captains on Friday, 8/3 and the parade/game on Saturday, 8/4. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the West Queen had to step down and Becca Mobley has been asked to take on the West Queen. It would be fun to have a large group of Rainbow Girls in attendance again this year! We will be staying at the Best Western Sunridge Inn and currently have 5 rooms reserved for Oregon Rainbow. If we fill 4/room, the cost for these 4 nights will be approx. $135/girl. Hotel is $99/night and we then have a few BBQs to attend along with some spending funds for additional meals. If you are interested in attending this activity, please let Mrs. Sherilynn Mobley know at mobley at mac.com<mailto:mobley at mac.com> soon so we make sure we have enough rooms reserved for our Oregon Rainbow family.

8/26 in Coos Bay, Oregon will be the WGM/WGP reception for our very own Mrs. Melissa Metz and her counterpart, Mr. John Thomas. More information to come on this as well.

Looking forward to a fun-filled summer with Oregon Rainbow!