[Or_rainbow] WGM & WGP Reception

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Wed Jun 27 08:22:30 PDT 2018

Hello Oregon Rainbow

We have the information on the WGM and WGP reception for 8/26. Included is information on the Theatre excursion that is the night before in case girls are in town and interested.  The lodge in Coos Bay was sold so that leaves lodges in North Bend and Myrtle Point as possible locations for sleep over.

Please note the cut off date for lunch reservation is Aug 6 and space is limited to 120.

We hope to have a great presence at this reception honoring our own Mrs. Melissa Metz. We all are wishing her the best this year!

Sherilynn