[Or_rainbow] Saturday, 11/24 Holiday events needing helpers

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Mon Nov 19 15:17:22 PST 2018

Hello all

Just a quick reminder of the Saturday activities. The Hospital Tree Decorating is full but we could still use helpers at the Shriners Christmas Party at the Wilsonville Shrine Center. If you can help at that event, it starts at 10am. Please let us know. We have Cherry and Kellogg adults and girls attending so far and could use more helpers. Thank you!

Sherilynn