[Or_rainbow] Laurel Initiation - Sunday, 12/2 at 3:30pm

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Nov 29 08:59:34 PST 2018

Oregon Rainbow we have another opportunity to help with an initiation on this Sunday, 12/2 at 3:30pm for Laurel Assembly #43. If you can assist, please contact Mrs. Thompson at 503-701-3479.

Look at Oregon Rainbow grow! Keep it up everyone! We have three initiations coming in the near future that I am aware of and that is fantastic!