[Or_rainbow] Postponing Southern OV

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Feb 7 11:22:51 PST 2019

Dear Rainbow Family,
I have been anticipating this weekend's event filled weekend and our Southern districts OV, they are always such great hostesses and we have a wonderful time visiting.  However, after conferring with MA’s and the Southern Oregon GD, I am announcing that due to travel safety concerns we will postpone the activities this weekend to a date to be announced shortly.  I know that you all are careful drivers,  but, history shows us that not all other drivers on the roads with you are as careful.  So please all stay warm and safe and watch for a new date soon!

Teri Rollman, SD

Sent from my iPhone