[Or_rainbow] Sunflower Service T-shirt Preorders

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Feb 7 11:50:51 PST 2019

Hello Oregon Rainbow!

With the cancellation of the Southern OV this weekend, I wanted to get this preorder information out via the blast. If you haven't preordered a T-Shirt yet, it is not too late!

Please send your orders to Mobley at mac.com<mailto:Mobley at mac.com> by this Sunday and we can receive your payments at SAS Day on 2/23. If you have a credit card you would like to use, please contact my Mom at 503-969-9541 and she can run that and you will be all set for a beautiful Sunflower Service Shirt to support our GWA Katie's Service Project which is the Shriners Hospital Prosthetics Department (POPS).

Our goal is to raise $15,000 for this program and our stretch it to reach $20,000 which will get us our very own entertainment of Katie and her Dad, Mr. Thornburgh dancing and lip syncing to a song of our choice!

So what better than a new shirt for you and helping us reach our entertainment goal for Grand Assembly!

This Sunday will close our presales for orders to be handed out at DJR on March 2nd.
We will have another round of presales that will run through our last OV, May 18th and those shirts will be ready at Grand Assembly.

Thank you for considering!
Becca Mobley
GWAA - Oregon Rainbow
Sunflower T-shirt fundraiser coordinator

[cid:image003.png at 01D4BEDB.5EB5B930]