[Or_rainbow] SAS Day - Have you RSVP'd?

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Wed Feb 13 09:57:16 PST 2019

Hello everyone

The deadline for RSVPs is quickly approaching for SAS Day (Sisterhood and Skills Day) 2019 at Lents Lodge. We have a lot of great skills being taught this day and we want you to come and enjoy with us!

Our Membership Growth Team has an incentive going for all girls that bring a friend to this event, they will be entered into a drawing for a Dutch Bros Card!

A copy of the invite is attached and a schedule is below showing the events planned. We do need your RSVPs so we can have snacks and food for the day for you.

Thank you!

9:30 am - 10:00 am           Check-In

Session 1 - 10:00 am - 10:50 am
Option 1               Marketing Rainbow: More Members, More Fun!
Option 2               Sisters in Song
Adult Option      FIKA with MorMor

Session 2 - 11:00 am - 11:50 am
Option 1               Express Yourself: Calligraphy with Whitney
Option 2               Getting Around: Tires and Chains
Option 3               Leadership 102: Event Planning
Adult Option      Membership Strategies

12:00pm - 1:00pmLunch and Dance Break

Session 3 - 1:00 pm - 1:50 pm
Option 1               Earn SMA/SRD Badges with the Experts
Option 2               Origami with Aberdeen
Option 3               Pass it On: Learning to be a Mentor
Adult Option      Spreading the Word: Branding, Graphics, and Social Media

Session 4 - 2:00 pm - 2:50 pm
Option 1               Want to be a Grandie? Be Prepared: A panel discussion
Option 2               Express Yourself: Nail Art with Cady
Option 3               Super Packing with Reagan
Adult Option      Pledge Planning with Oregon Pledge Director Taylor Dole

3:00 pm - 4:00 pm            Insta-Scavenger Hunt