[Or_rainbow] Supreme Travel to the Philippines

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Fri Feb 22 12:09:07 PST 2019

The Grand Jurisdictions of Nevada and WA/Idaho have finalized plans to attend the Grand Assembly of the Philippines. I have attached our information flier - you and your girls are encouraged to join us - that is, you can register with us, pay your fees to Nevada, make your own flight reservations, and participate in our entire trip! The Schedule of Activities identifies what we will be doing at a cost of $600 plus airfare. When Nevada travels, all fees are collected in advance with a complete accounting and reimbursements issued after the trip. Travelers then only need to take their souvenir money!!! If you have girls who want to join us, we will be delighted to have them with us - however, an adult must accompany your girls. Feel free to contact our Director of Grand Officers/Tour Director, Mrs. Kim Butler, with additional questions, etc.

Teri Rollman