[Or_rainbow] Rainbow Print Fabric now available

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Fri Feb 22 12:13:45 PST 2019

>From our Supreme Office
We are also excited to announce that IORG Rainbow Emblem FABRIC is now available on line through Spoonflower Designs - please see the attached flier. Its easy to order what you want, pay the company on line, and instantly IORG earns 10%!! It has been approved by our copyright attorney! This is not an item we will carry in our inventory at the office! I am looking forward to seeing all kinds of creative ideas from dresses to tote bags made from this fabric! Please feel free to forward the flyer to your Mother Advisors and others who may be interested.

Teri Rollman