[Or_rainbow] Shrine Hospital Tree Decoration Take-down

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Jan 3 10:06:04 PST 2019

Hello all

We have been requested to help with the Tree decoration take down at the hospital this Saturday starting at 10am. I apologize for the short notice as the holidays and vacation was so good I forgot to send this out earlier!

If you are able to assist, we could use about 6-7 folks to help with this process. There are 18 trees to undecorated and help move to the sewing room at the hospital. We need to provide the names to the hospital by tomorrow so please RSVP as soon as you can.

Thank you!
Sherilynn

Sherilynn Mobley | Customer Advocate
GPI-ROSE CITY: 900 SE Tech Center Drive; Vancouver, WA 98683
O: 360-448-2012 | C: 503-969-9541
sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com<mailto:sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D03EDF.56B33A80]

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
― Dr. Seuss<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/61105.Dr_Seuss>, The Lorax<http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/886002>