[Or_rainbow] Upcoming Installations

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Jan 3 11:18:13 PST 2019

Hello All

Attached are the Installation Invitations received so far. Below are also a listing of the Installations that I am aware of to date:

Sunday, January 6th 2pm - St. Mary's Installation, Corvallis
Saturday, January 12th 2pm - Liberty's Installation, Eugene
Sunday, January 13th 2pm - Mt. Scott/Kellogg's Installation, Portland (Lents Lodge)
Saturday, January 19th 2pm - Laurel, Cherry, Harmony, Evergreen Installation, Salem (Brush College Masonic Center)
Saturday, January 26th 2pm - Hillsboro Installation, Hillsboro

We hope you can attend as many of these as possible. There is nothing better than sideliners at Installations showing support for our girls. All of the above dates are on the Google Calendar on our website as well.

Thank you!
Sherilynn

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
― Dr. Seuss<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/61105.Dr_Seuss>, The Lorax<http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/886002>