[Or_rainbow] California Grand Information

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Fri Jan 18 11:54:36 PST 2019

Hello Oregon Rainbow!

Our Oregon Tour Director, Ms. Kelly Hughes, has requested a blast be sent to ask for those planning to attend California Grand Assembly this April (approx. dates of 4/5-4/10) to please RSVP your names to her as quickly as possible.

She has been looking at airfare and there are some good deals out there but needs to know how large our party is for this trip before delving into plans for our group. Please email her at oregontourdiretor at gmail.com<mailto:oregontourdiretor at gmail.com> as soon as you can to let her know you are planning to attend.

With these deal opportunities, she does need our $500 deposits in hand as quickly as possible. She has requested the due date for deposits be moved up to 2/10 as there are deadlines with California Grand Hotels accommodations as well that need to be met along with these airline deals.

Please send your deposit of $500 to:       Oregon Tours
                                                                                C/O Kelly Hughes
                                                                                2770 SW 175th Avenue
                                                                                Aloha, OR 97003

Final costs will be established once we have a confirmed group list established. This tour will include California Grand registrations, hotel accommodations, Airfare, a VIP Dinner, and a trip to Disneyland.

Our director thanks you for your prompt responses to this request. We look forward to a fantastic trip to visit our Southern Sisters and hope you can make this trip.

Thank you Ms. Hughes for making our trip an adventure to remember!

Sherilynn