[Local events] The Fall '01 -- Hollywood Theatre, 3/14

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Tue Mar 6 12:36:33 PST 2007

THE FALL '01

"One of the most potent artistic responses to war and state terrorism
perpetrated by our government I've ever seen."

   -- Brett Campbell (Eugene Weekly)

Joint Fundraising event for PDX 911 Truth, Recruiter Watch PDX,
and the '07 US premiere & tour by Agnieszka Laska Dancers

Wednesday, March 14, 7:00 pm

Hollywood Theatre
4122 NE Sandy Blvd
(503) 715-1866

view Flash trailer
http://www.thefall01.info/amviz/TheFall_wD_Trailer60.swf

view QuickTime trailer
http://www.thefall01.info/amviz/TheFall_wD_Trailer60_320.mov

suggested donation $5 - no one turned away

http://www.thefall01.info/
ALDancers at comcast.net

Fundraiser & video presentation of the world premiere of THE FALL '01

Video archive from Queretaro, Mexico, where the choreographic drama by
Agnieszka Laska and Luis Arreguin, to the score by Jack Gabel and
image montages by Takafumi Uehara, premiered on 9/11/06.

At 45 min. in duration, THE FALL '01 is a choreographic multimedia drama
on terror, war ,and torture, depicting the wholesale dehumanization of the
Global War Of Terror -- a civilization at the precipice of its fall. Not for
the faint of heart.

THE FALL 'O1 won an Insight Award from the National Association
of Film and Digital Media Artists

This award was made to the DVD, produced from videographing the
September '06 world premiere performances at the Museo de la Ciudad,
Queretaro, Mexico, shot by Mauricio Barbosa Villanueva, Julio Cesar Sanchez,
and Alberto Symonds Herrera and ultimately edited by Takafumi Uehara,
Amazing Visions.