[Local events] Fwd: North Indian Vocal concert, Saturday afternoon 4/12

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Tue Apr 8 19:50:40 PDT 2008

 From Michael Stirling:

My dear friends & lovers of raga:

A very wonderful person, Vijanthi, who used to live in Portland is
coming this weekend to offer a house concert of vocal music. She has
been a long-time student -- one of the very few -- of Lakshmi Shankar.
She's a wonderful singer and I encourage you to attend her recital this
weekend. The contact information is listed below (although I haven't
heard what the admission charge will be). As it is a house concert, the
atmosphere will be intimate. I hope to see you there.

Saturday, April 12th
3:30 - 6:00 pm

at the home of
Usha and Mohan Mosur: