[Local events] Fwd: Update, North Indian vocal concert

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Thu Apr 10 00:48:06 PDT 2008

I've been informed that the house concert described below is actually
*by invitation only* and is full. Apologies for any inconvenience.

A very wonderful person, Vijanthi, who used to live in Portland is
coming this weekend to offer a house concert of vocal music. She has
been a long-time student -- one of the very few -- of Lakshmi Shankar.
She's a wonderful singer and I encourage you to attend her recital this
weekend. The contact information is listed below (although I haven't
heard what the admission charge will be). As it is a house concert, the
atmosphere will be intimate. I hope to see you there.

Saturday, April 12th
3:30 - 6:00 pm

at the home of
Usha and Mohan Mosur