[Local events] FWD: Raphael/Koeneke at Powell's, Jan. 15

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Fri Jan 2 17:54:06 PST 2009

from Dan Raphael:

Thursday, January 15
7:30 pm
Powell's Books on Hawthorne
Free admission

"I'll be reading at powells on Hawthorne with Rodney Koeneke. As you may
know, Rodney is an insightful, inventive and entertaining poet; he'll be
reading from his most recent book, Musee Mechanique, as well as newer
work.  I'll be featuring work form Bop Grit Storm Cafe, a book published
in 1985 but just reissued last month, as well as some newer stuff. Bop
Grit may be my most intense collection in terms of language creativity
and energy. Hope you can come by."  -- Dan