[Local events] 35 comfortable stacking chairs for sale

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Fri May 22 15:31:51 PDT 2009

Greetings.

Spare Room is selling 35 padded stacking chairs, which we bought
recently when we thought that we were going to move the reading series
to a new space.

It's a great deal for an organization that needs attractive, comfortable
seating.

We're asking the same price that we paid for them, $225 for all 35 (less
than $7 apiece); comparable chairs would cost twice as much if gotten
through a used furniture store.

Here's a link to our Craigslist ad, with several photos of the chairs:
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/fuo/1184321571.html

If you know anyone who might be interested, would you please pass the
word on to them?

Thank you very much,

David Abel
for Spare Room