[Local events] FWD: Store for a Month / June 3-28

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Wed May 27 13:34:32 PDT 2009

from John Brodie:

*Store for a Month* is an art project and temporary retail storefront
that will be open *June 3-28 *at 1216 SE Division Street in Portland.
Over 60 artists have made work specifically for the Store.

The Store also includes a studio where I will be making work for the
month, and Store artists also can stop by and make work in the studio.
On certain days we will also be baking pies (keep an eye on the webpage
for info).

The *opening party* is on First *Friday, June 5* from 6-10 pm

*Store for a Month
*June 3-28

1216 SE Division (SE 12th and Division)

Store Hours:
Wednesday - Sunday, Noon to 7pm

*Opening Party*: First Friday, June 5 from 6-10 pm

more info: www.storeforamonth.com