[Local events] June 12-13, Rose City Used Book Fair

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Fri May 29 13:21:29 PDT 2009

(I've taken a booth at this fair, and will have for sale loads of
poetry, literature, art, artist's books, and the like, at significantly
reduced prices for the occasion. Please drop by and browse -- look for
me in Booth 30, Passages Bookshop -- and please forward this message to
anyone who might be interested!)

Rose City Used Book Fair

5626 NE Alameda
(The Friendship Masonic Center)
http://www.pauba.org/BookFair2009.htm

Friday, June 12
2:00 - 8:00 pm

Saturday, June 13
10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Free parking across the street and one block north

Admission: $2, or $1 + a can of food for the Oregon Food Bank

28 book dealers from Oregon and Washington
Thousands of used, out-of-print, & rare/collectible books in all subjects
Prints & ephemera
Appraisals & seminars
Door prizes