[Local events] [Fwd: Vote for new Poetry in Motion poems on TriMet Buses.]

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Thu Jan 21 16:29:36 PST 2010

Apologies for sending this again . . . but it seems that the link didn't
work for some people (the survey thought they'd already voted).

Perhaps the link below will be more effective.

We have some exciting poetry news! Because of the incredible generosity
of a host of supporters, we will add thousands of new poems to our
Poetry in Motion program this April. But, we need your help in choosing
the work. Please take the survey below and vote on which poems get
chosen and installed on hundreds of TriMet buses and trains.

*Poetry in Motion Vote!
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102956774276&s=176&e=001qzRH-gDndw0q6Fh4Dl3EzJt8ckBHsWPsX5CAhj37YppmCy6jA1glgLOab0dHwWhSIu5E6DZPiVqL3cFPAzKselCOfJ2jsrDfyldQswPpQ5tqL1MBlkVEAedtkYFYTg5m33z6PYsCwgZ4Jx3VHuBCfqw7_XAO4HMHSFpPXbnvewhwrSEN47-ZKvAXZzpMXygLlYTQgrh9GKM=>*