[Local events] Reminder: Sat. 12/3, Passages Bookshop Open House

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Thu Dec 1 02:39:45 PST 2011

/*
NOTE: All purchases made during the open house will receive a 10%
discount!*/

    *
    PASSAGES BOOKSHOP*
    out-of-print and uncommon books
    poetry, avant-garde art, artist's books
    /David Abel, proprietor/

As part of the Falcon Art Community's seasonal art sale and open house,
*Passages Bookshop* will be open to the public on *Saturday, December
3,  3:00 - 7:00 pm*.

In addition to our regular inventory, we will feature a selection of
pieces from the recent *Object* *Poems* exhibition at 23 Sandy Gallery
(23sandy.com/objectpoems/catalog.html), as well as rare books and
architectural and archaeological portfolios recently deaccessioned from
the library of the Center for Art + Environment at the Nevada Museum of
Art in Reno.

We hope that you will join us, and will also take the opportunity to
visit the studios of the many artists who work at the Falcon.

*Falcon Art Community
Holiday Art Sale and Open House
*
Saturday, December 3
3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

5415 North Albina
Entrance on N. Albina, half-block south of Killingsworth, near PCC Cascade
Approximately 7 blocks east of the Yellow Line Max stop at Killingsworth

Join the resident artists of the Falcon Art Community for a Holiday Art
Sale and Open House. Tour working art studios, enjoy light refreshments,
and shop for original works of fine art direct from the artists.