[Local events] FWD: 7/23-24, Used/Rare Books, and Yard Sale

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Mon Jul 18 22:11:06 PDT 2011

(I'll be bringing a small number of things from my inventory to this
two-day sale -- poetry, fiction, art, etc. -- and I'll be there at the
sale on Sunday, if you'd like to stop by!)

*Used and Rare Books . . . and Yard Sale!*

Saturday, July 23 -- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sunday, July 24 -- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

2704 SE 64th Avenue
(South Tabor, at the intersection of Clinton and 64th)

Hundreds of used and rare books and ephemera from the collection of a
professional antiquarian will be sold at bargain prices. Subjects range
from Civil War history to histories of international revolutions,
canonical English literature to collections of British serial papers,
and include many foreign language texts. A small selection of more
contemporary books will be offered as well, from the stock of a local
bookseller.

Come by and browse these diverse titles and pick up a piece of the past.
Book artists will also be interested in some of the material as
resources for projects.

Also there will be furniture, electronics, clothing, art, and local
poetry chapbooks for sale.