[Local events] FWD: Fri. 7/22, Alam Khan in concert

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Tue Jul 19 15:20:47 PDT 2011

(from Josh Feinberg)

Alam Khan, sarod
Josh Feinberg, sitar
Javad Butah, tabla

Friday, July 22
7:30 pm
$20

The Movement Center
1021 NE 33rd Ave.
503-231-0383

themovementcenter.com/news_alam_khan2011.php
alamkhan.com
joshfeinbergmusic.com

/I'm pleased to invite you to a very special recital this Friday. Sri
Alam Khan, son of Ustad Ali Akbar Khan and my gurubhai, has asked me to
join him on stage at the Movement Center in Portland, Oregon. Alam-dada
is one of the finest musicians of his generation, and I'm really honored
to be accompanying him on stage. My good friend Javad Butah, a discliple
of Pt. Anindo Chatterjee, will be playing tabla.
/