[Local events] Reminder: Book/Yard sale tomorrow and Sunday!

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Fri Jul 22 20:15:45 PDT 2011

(I'll be bringing a small number of books from my inventory to this
two-day sale -- poetry, fiction, art, etc. -- and I'll be there at the
sale on Sunday, if you'd like to stop by!)

*Used and Rare Books . . . and Yard Sale!*

Saturday, July 23 -- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sunday, July 24 -- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

2704 SE 64th Avenue
(South Tabor, at the intersection of Clinton and 64th)

Used and rare books and ephemera from the collection of a professional
antiquarian will be sold at bargain prices (from $1 to $35, with most
books $5-10). Books range from the late 18th to the early 20th century,
and subjects range from Civil War history to histories of international
revolutions, canonical English literature to collections of illustrated
WWI and WWII serials, and include many foreign language texts. A small
selection of more contemporary books will be offered as well.

Come by and browse these diverse titles and pick up a piece of the past.
Book artists will likely be interested in some of the material as
resources for projects.

Also there will be furniture, electronics, clothing, art, and local
poetry chapbooks for sale.