[Local events] Newsletter Wed, 18 May 2011 19:06:39 +0300

Shari passages-events at rdrop.com
Wed May 18 09:06:39 PDT 2011

Hi!!

Do you want a good future, go up in earning power, and brownie points?

Special offer:
We can assist with Diplomas from prestigious universities based on your present knowledge and professional experience.

Get a Degree in 4 weeks with our program!

~Our program will let ALL with professional experience
get a 100% verified Degree:

~Doctorate
~Bachelors
~Masters

- Just think about it...
- Just follow YOUR Dreams!
- Live a much better life by earning or upgrading your degree.

This is a good chance to make a right move and receive your due
benefits... if you are qualified but are lacking that piece of paper. Get one from us in a short time.

Call us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week! to start improving your life!

~CONTACT US~

1-877-864-2612

Please leave us a voice message with your name and phone number with country code if outside USA and we will call you back asap.

It is your decision...
Make the right move.

Best regards.

Do Not Reply to this Email.
We do not reply to text inquiries, and our server will reject all response traffic.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.