[Local events] FWD: Thurs. 9/15, Intl. Democracy Day

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Thu Sep 8 00:10:49 PDT 2011

/coneorange.com/

invites you to celebrate

*International Democracy Day*

Thursday, September 15
11:00 am to 5:00 pm
(reading/performance at 3:30)

Shemanski Plaza
SW Park and Salmon

/coneorange.com/ avatars Roscoe Koppel and BeeBee, with friends, will
host the gathering.

What kind of America do we want to be at Home and in the World?

That is the question we would like to ask you. Your thoughtful 1 to 3
minute answer to that question will be recorded on video and posted at:
/coneorange.com/videos/

Guests for an afternoon reading of poetry, prose, and song by Marion Van
Namen will include a rich variety of Portland voices (to begin at 3:30 pm).

Thank you for stopping by to share your views and celebrate democracy.

For more information or to contribute ideas or suggestions please
contact roscoekoppel at gmail.com

Peace,
Roscoe and BeeBee