[Local events] FWD: Tue & Wed 9/27-28, Helga Fanderl at Cinema Project

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Sat Sep 24 11:25:33 PDT 2011

from Cinema Project:

*Rhythms and Rhymes I + II

Filmmaker Helga Fanderl in person*

Part I: Tuesday, September 27
Part II: Wednesday, September 28

Clinton Street Theater
SE Clinton & 26th

$7 suggested donation / no one turned away for lack of funds

www.cinemaproject.org

Next week Cinema Project brings filmmaker Helga Fanderl to Portland. A
student of  Peter Kubelka, Helga works almost exclusively in Super 8 and
her films are short and lovely travelogues and portraits that focus on
texture, color, and movement.

Helga joins us both Tuesday and Wednesday night at the Clinton Street
Theater where she will project her work on film. Each presents a
different set of work - so don't miss out!

**
And...

An update on our *Kickstarter* campaign:  Currently, we're just over 25%
towards our goal of $5,000.There are only 22 days to go and if we don't
make our goal, sadly, we don't get a dime. If you haven't had a chance
to donate, now is the time! And thank you to those who already have.
We've added some awesome prizes, including an *original signed 16mm film
print from artist Tomonari Nishikawa* for a generous donation of $1,000.

Check out the video. Donate. And help us spread the word.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cinemaproject/cinema-project-2011-2012