[Local events] FWD: 4/27-5/6, Waiting for Godot

David Abel passages at rdrop.com
Wed Apr 25 11:27:39 PDT 2012

The Wood Demon Art Theatre presents

*Waiting for Godot*

Directed by Jacob Clary

Samuel Beckett's /Waiting for Godot/ strips away all unnecessary details
and reveals the heartbreaking horror and absurdity of human life, be one
pontificator, sensualist, petit-bourgeois, slave, or audience member.

Cast
Vladimir: Jeffrey Diteman     Estragon: James Yeary
Posso: Theon Weber     Lucky: Sean Magee     Boy: Cecilia Jackson

*Four performances only:*

/Friday, April 27, 8:00 pm/
    PerformanceWorks Northwest, 4625 SE 67th Avenue
/Sunday, April 29, 5:00 pm/
    Irvington School (in the yard), NE 14th & Brazee
/Friday, May 4, 8:00 pm/
    Performance Works Northwest, 4625 SE 67th Avenue
/Sunday, May 6, 8:00 pm/
    GalleryHOMELAND, 2505 SE 11th Avenue

The performances are free, though there is a kickstarter campaign:
http://starter.com/projects/584789580/wood-demon-art-theatre-presents-waiting-for-godot

Kickstarter is a fundraising website where you can donate any amount of
money to the production. It's where we say "help!" as opposed to "we are
not beggars!" You will find at the kickstarter site a short film we've
made. Also, donations will not go unrewarded.