[Local events] FWD: Sat. 3/9, Late Now / March Music Moderne

David Abel david at thetextgarage.com
Sat Mar 2 21:51:03 PST 2013

  The Late Now March Music Moderne Special

      Saturday, March 9, 2013
      9:00 pm

        Live at The Piano Fort!

<http://thelatenow.com/>The Late Now <http://thelatenow.com/> is excited
to be part of March Music Moderne 2013
<http://www.marchmusicmoderne.org/>, Portland's annual new music
festival. Whether you're new to new music or an habitué, this special
will stimulate your ears in high-spirited TLN fashion. Featuring live
music and interviews with some of Portland's liveliest new musicsters,
and other intermedia mayhem --- *plus beer (from Ninkasi), wine & revelry!*

        Watch the trailer
        <http://thelatenow.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40567d8657067adac04ee5fe7&id=35cccec198&e=351c6ca620>!

Our phenomenal guests include Thollem McDonas, Northwest New Music
Ensemble, Mattie Kaiser & Scott Ordway of Classical Revolution PDX,
Maria Choban, electronic musicians [NULL], Smith & Green featuring Jin
Camou, plus dual-language poetics with Anatoly Molotkov and David Abel.
*& quite a bit more!*

        Get tickets
        <http://thelatenow.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40567d8657067adac04ee5fe7&id=6ab82041e9&e=351c6ca620>!

If you miss this one, you may be sad, and we /really/ don't want that to
happen.

    * *Venue: The Piano Fort
      <http://thelatenow.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=40567d8657067adac04ee5fe7&id=c7e71321b8&e=351c6ca620>* at
      1715 SE Spokane St
      <http://thelatenow.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40567d8657067adac04ee5fe7&id=e9e77cea82&e=351c6ca620> PDX
    * *TIME: 9:00 PM*
    * *TICKETS*: $8--$20 sliding Order now!
      <http://thelatenow.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=40567d8657067adac04ee5fe7&id=4b9ac03563&e=351c6ca620>
      *Can't afford tickets?* We want you to come. Find out how
      <http://thelatenow.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40567d8657067adac04ee5fe7&id=648adf2536&e=351c6ca620>
      on the TLN site.
    * Beer provided by our friends at *Ninkasi
      <http://thelatenow.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40567d8657067adac04ee5fe7&id=a775b0af87&e=351c6ca620>*.