[Local events] Division Leap

Endi Hartigan ebhartigan at q.com
Thu Mar 7 22:11:46 PST 2013

Hey folks, just noticing Division Leap's new post. It sounds like their St. Johns location will be a good space for events. I know, too far, but maybe this lends to the idea of trying one out for the Moriarty reading. It kind of aches me to lose this.

Dear Portland, Division Leap is moving to St. Johns! Our new location will open in early April at Cathedral Park Place. The new space will be twice as large as our old space, and give us more latitude to stage readings and exhibitions. Our downtown location will remain open for the next couple of weeks, and this Sunday's Spare Room reading is still on - stay tuned for more details.