[Local events] FWD: Thu 11/7, The Late Now First Thursday at Din Din

David Abel david at thetextgarage.com
Tue Nov 5 18:23:19 PST 2013

*The Late Now presents:*
*
First Thursday Spectacle live at Din Din <http://thelatenow.com/>

Drinks . Food . Live Music . Interviews . Mischief
Featuring*LIMINAL vs OUR TOWN - **Bob Kingston of **PORTLAND OPERA -
PORTLAND SACRED HARP - THE PORTLAND TAROT - THREE FOR SILVER*

When the galleries kick you out, hop over the river for drinks & snacks
or dinner, and a whip-smart spectacle: live music, live TLN mischief,
and live interviews with artists & performers who are happening that
month. It all happens at Din Din, Portland's own French-leaning bistro &
supper club, notable for conscientiously sourced, ever delicious,
always unpretentious fare.

*Complete details at *http://thelatenow.com/

*First THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 7*

*VENUE**:*Din Din Supper Club <http://www.dindinportland.com/>
Franz Bakery District at 920 NE Glisan St
<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=920+NE+Glisan+Street,+Portland,+OR+97232&hl=en&sll=42.036922,-71.683501&sspn=3.263788,4.625244&hnear=920+NE+Glisan+St,+Portland,+Oregon+97232&t=m&z=16>,
PDX

*SHOWTIME: 8:30 PM*
Venue open and serving all day.
*
*
*COVER*: $5--$15 Advance tickets
<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/503807> recommended.
- $15 Dining Table Seating (with option for a la carte or 3-course meal)
- $10 Theatre Seating
- $5 Barfly
- Small venue: early arrival recommended.

*ONLINE TICKETS*
Tickets at door also, per availability
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/503807

**** THE ASTOUNDING LINEUP ***
*
. The stars of LIMINAL vs. OUR TOWN

. BOB KINGSTON of PORTLAND OPERA

. PORTLAND SACRED HARP SINGERS

. THE UNTITLED LATE NOW RADIO SERIAL
with Kyleen King . Juniana Lanning . Doug Theriault

. DANGERKITCHEN!
with Chris Bailey & Riley Henderson

. THREE FOR SILVER
The live TLN guesthouse band with Lucas Warford, Greg Allison, Charles
Pike & Russell J Gores

. Plus we'll chat with THERESA PRIDEMORE, designer of THE PORTLAND
TAROT deck, from which Our Town's REBECCA LOWE will give mini-readings
throughout the show. All in Din Din's prohibition-era New Orleans setting.