[Local events] FWD: Liminal presents Our Town: Tonight through Dec. 1

David Abel david at thetextgarage.com
Thu Nov 14 20:54:05 PST 2013

*Liminal <http://www.liminalgroup.org>**presents /Our Town/**

*
/A multimedia makeover of the American classic//
/
Portland's most experimental performance troupe enters the ring with
America's best-loved play. In this multimedia, multilevel flashback of
psychedelic barbershop Americana, Liminal gives the American Dream a
much-needed update.

This is not your father's /Our Town/; recommended for ages 14 and over.

*Thursday, November 14 through Sunday, December 1 **
**
*no show Thanksgiving Day

Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat 7:30 pm
Sun 3:00 pm

*The Headwaters**
*55 NE Farragut #9

$12-25 sliding scale
503 567 8309

Advance tickets available at Brown Paper Tickets
<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/471612>

featuring *Leo Daedalus* as The Stage Manager
introducing *Jahnavi Caldwell-Green* and *Corey O'Hara *

*Jeff Marchant | Carla Grant | Alex Reagan | Leslie Finch **
**Nathan Hansen | Wayne Haythorn | Rebecca Lowe | Design: **
**Jen Raynak | Jenny Ampersand | kollodi | Ben Purdy | Ward Ramsdell *

Directed by*John Berendzen*